WhatsApp is an excellent chat and instant messaging app, the world’s most popular messaging tool with nearly 1.3 billion active users around the world. Does this mean it is the best chat app on the market? Not necessarily as there is so much competition on behalf of LINE, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Skype …
But our intention is not to compare them all here and now, but we are introducing you to one of the many WhatsApp MODs available on Android. Another alternative among the many options that have appeared over the past few years, such as Plus, Transparent, OGWhatsApp and so on. We’re talking about NSWhatsApp 3D .
More privacy, more customization
These modes are user ap p ‘ n in not in the stable version A it provides directory functions and features . These functions do not contain any major performance differences, only a small tweak that makes it more comfortable and gives the user more control over the application.
The following are the main functions offered by N S W h a t s A p p for Android :
- Function to reply messages automatically when you are not available
- New admin options for WhatsApp groups.
- Interface customization: new control styles, speech bubbles, notification messages, icons …
- Support for downloading WhatsApp themes.
- More advanced privacy functions we can hide when we were last online, our online status, double blue check … all second, without sacrificing the possibility of continuing to spy on our contacts.
We should point out that this app is not like WA Tweaks, which allows us to use hidden WhatsApp functions that are not enabled by default in the official beta version.
How to install NSWhatsApp
This application can be installed like other MODs. In other words, by following these steps:
- Step 1 : First, you should have a backup of your conversations in the official version of WhatsApp Messenger.
- Step 2 : After that, uninstall the app from your Android app manager while enabling the option to install APK from unknown sources.
- Step 3 : Now visit NSWhatsApp’s datasheet in Malawida and download the APK to your device.
- Step 4 : Once downloaded, navigate to the folder where you stored your downloads and tap the file to start the installation process.
- Step 5 : After setup is complete, sign up with your phone number and restore all your conversations.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Installing the application via the APK file requires the “Unknown sources” option to be enabled in Settings> Applications.
↓↓ DOWNLOAD SECTION ↓↓