Android Studio is the official integrated development environment (IDE) for Android application development. It is based on IntelliJ IDEA, a Java-integrated development environment for software, and includes code editing and developer tools.
It was introduced at the Google I/O event on May 16, 2013.
What are Android Studio lessons good for? As of today, you can find Android Studio lessons and case studies on online course platforms. You can find many different courses about Android Studio in Udemy, one of the most well-known addresses. At the same time, you can find answers to your problems and get additional information on platforms such as Git Hub and Stack Overflow. Although the platform does not have its own tutorial videos yet, it is possible to obtain information from many different sources.
Android Studio has a very easy to use interface. In this way, you can develop applications for Android devices very easily. Applications can be developed on this program for all devices with Android operating system. What is Android Studio? It is a Framework application specially designed for the Android platform.
What’s in Android Studio?
You can design the interface of the program you developed in the application. At the same time, it is possible to see a preview within the application. In this way, you can see how the program you designed will look on the Android operating system.
This platform, which was developed especially for smart phones, is used in websites. We can say that it is also preferred for dynamic transfer of websites to mobile devices. It is possible to do this through Browser access in the application. If you want to develop applications for the Android operating system, do not forget to choose Android Studio.
What Tasks Does Android Studio Do?
What is Android Studio? Android Studio acts as a Framework that allows you to develop applications on the Android platform. It is possible to develop many different applications on the platform. There are also various software supports on the platform. This IDE, which allows you to work within the Android operating system, is preferred by many people. It was released by Jetbarins company in 2017.
What are the Android Studio Advantages?
Android Studio, which is the favorite application of recent times, offers many important advantages to its users! Android Studio advantages ;
- Ability to develop applications for all Android environments
- Ready templates
- Firebase(Real Time DataBase) access via Assistant
- Emulator support
- Test management
- SDK Manager
We can say that it is preferred among other platforms thanks to additional features such as Especially thanks to the Emulator support, you can see how the application you developed looks on the Android operating system. Likewise, you can run your application and test for bugs.
You can use online database applications such as Firebase, so you don’t have to use a separate database. Firebase application can be used easily through the browser. You can build and integrate your application and use it as a real-time database.
It is possible to make transactions in a short time by following the user records and information through the database. We can easily say that these transactions take much less time compared to a real database. These are the reasons why Android Studio is preferred over different platforms like Eclipse. Java programming language is used in Eclipse platform.
How to Install Android Studio?
- What is Android Studio? It is a platform that allows you to develop applications for the Android platform. You can start using the program for free by following the installation steps.
- To install Android Studio on your computer; Log in to the site at https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html#win-bundle . In the same way, you can access the application’s own address by typing Android Studio on your browser.
- Start the download by choosing from the versions that will appear later.
- Run the installation file with the .exe extension and continue by confirming the agreement. You can easily complete the installation by clicking next for the next steps.
- You can choose where to install by specifying the file location during installation.
- If you are installing Android Studio on your device for the first time after the installation is complete, a message will appear. Select “I do not have a previous version of Android Studio or I do not want to import my settings” from the options .
- Then the SDK installation will start. You can complete the installation in a short time by pressing the Next buttons. Embedded SDK is among the advantages of Android Studio .
- Installing Android Studio is pretty simple this way. You can start using Android Studio on your device.